Spiritual well being means different things to different people, and can of course change over time. It is important to do things that make you feel quenched in this area. When your wairua is depleted it can feel like there is a lack of energetic flow. When your wairua is flowing you feel a sense of connection to yourself, nature, and others.
Wairua - The spirit or soul, life force
There are lots of ways to attend to your wairua. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Outdoor Mindfulness Exercises – connecting to the self and the earth
- Reconnect With Your Breath – guided breath body integration
- Sing for your health – proof singing is great! Break out the karaoke and enjoy
- Stream of consciousness writing – get a pen and paper and get to it
- EFT Tapping – for feeling centered and grounded
- Breathwork – guided breathwork for energy activation
- Free Guided Meditations – with Dr Tara Brach
- 10 Min Mindfulness Meditation – Daily Calm
- Swim in the ocean
- Be in nature
- Spend some time alone in stillness
- Write a gratitude list
- Make a list of things that make you feel great